- What are the different types of awards?
- Who can give awards and to whom?
- How can I give an award?
- In what ways can I customize awards?
- How do I disable awards?
What are the different types of awards?
There are different types of awards that users can give each other in MangoApps.
- Recognize a subordinate, peer, team, or supervisor with a image and personal message in their Employee Recognition award.
- Birthday Gifts
- On colleague’s birthdays, wish them well with a cake or other birthday image and a hearty congratulations for getting another year older.
- Office Fun
- Bring some levity to the workplace with this whimsical award with a funny graphic and personal ribbing which is bound to spark some light interaction between colleagues.
Who can give awards and to whom?
For Birthday Gifts and Office Fun, all users have access to give these to any other user. There is no stopping an employee from giving these to their boss, co-worker, or direct report.
With the Recognize module, the network admin is able to set permissions on various awards. The awards can be customized to all only certain users, a person’s manager, or anyone can give out the award.
How can I give an award?
To give an award in MangoApps:
- Choose the desired award from the left navigation bar
- Fill in the “Choose a category”, “Choose an award”, “Add a personal note”, and “Select the recipients” boxes then click “Send” to delivery your award.
In what ways can I customize Recognition awards?
The Recognition module allows for full customization. The network admin is able to control the name of the category, who can give out awards, names, and images of the awards. Each of the pre-set awards can be edited to an image, name, or deleted all together.
How do I disable awards?
You can disable all applications or just disable one or more applications. To disable applications:
- Navigate to the “Admin Portal“.
- Choose “Apps” from the left navigation and select “set Up” from secondary navigation.
- click “Disable” next to award which you want to disable.