- How does the standalone CRM in MangoApps work?
- Can I Integrate my existing CRM with MangoApps?
- Can I customize the stages on opportunities in MangoApps?
- How do I create accounts?
- How do I use categories in Opportunities?
- Can I add custom fields in the opportunities?
- How do I setup a local currency for opportunities?
- Can I add or edit the lead source?
- How do I transfer owner rights of an existing Opportunity?
- Can I maintain Notes about the opportunity that everyone can see?
- Can I sync my opportunity Files locally?
- Who can edit the opportunity details?
- Who all have access to the opportunities and its dashboard?
1. How does the standalone CRM in MangoApps work?
CRM offers the just-right, more thoughtful way to keep track of the opportunities, tasks, notes and conversations which are the lifeline of your business.
The CRM Module offers the following functionalities:
- Track new opportunities
- Upload files to opportunities
- Forward emails to opportunities keeping important customer emails together
- Add notes and comments
- Always get a consolidated view per stage of your sales pipeline
- Manage a list of accounts / companies in your pipeline
- Add custom data fields to capture opportunity data of any kind
- Add custom stages to manage your sales pipeline as per your business needs
- Add custom categories to organize your opportunities by customer size, region and business type.
- Add custom lead sources to align with your business lead generation techniques
- Integrated with online meeting tools like GoToMeeting and Join.Me (Huddle)
2. Can I Integrate my existing CRM with MangoApps?
Yes, you can integrate CRM’s such as SalesForce, SugarCRM & Siebel out-of-box to sync opportunities from the respective CRM’s into MangoApps. To configure your CRM, navigate to the admin portal then select your CRM (By default MangoApps is the configured CRM)
3. Can I customize the stages on opportunities in MangoApps?
Yes, you can customize the stages for the opportunities to match your requirement from the admin portal by clicking CRM then Stages and “+ Add a new Opportunity Stage“. The stages configured are the same that reflects on the CRM dashboard. By default, MangoApps is shipped with the following stages.
- Verbal Commitment
- Deal Won
- Deal Lost
- Revisit Later
4. How do I create accounts?
An account is an entity (individual or an enterprise) with whom you have an existing business relationship. The relationship could be a channel partner, supplier, customer, re-seller etc. Opportunities represent potential sales to accounts/company who are already tracked in your in MangoApps. Opportunities in MangoApps are linked or associated with accounts/company.
To create an account go to the admin portal, then click on CRM -> Accounts -> “Add Account”
Alternatively, network users can also create Accounts on the fly when creating an opportunity by typing in the name in the Company/Account field then clicking create new, refer below screenshot;
5. How do I use categories in Opportunities?
An Opportunity is a deal that you have the possibility to close!
Categories helps get a big picture or an eagle eye view of all your opportunities by grouping or classifications, for e.g. if you wish to track all the sales activities for a particular region or product you can associate your opportunities to the particular regional or product category. The key benefit of this is the amount of time you’ll save switching between different views or asking for status updates, with greater visibility, day-to-day work becomes more transparent, efficient and manageable. No matter what peculiarities a team or project brings, users now have the tools to adapt fluidly to dynamic settings and situations.
To configure categories, go to the admin portal, then click on “Modules” -> “CRM” from the left hand navigation then “Manage Categories” under the three dots, refer screenshot;
As Opportunity owner, you can assign categories to the respective opportunity from its details page by clicking “Opportunity Tools”, refer screenshot below;
6. Can I add custom fields in the opportunities?
You can create new fields to capture opportunity details when the existing entities don’t have fields that meet your requirements. These fields will be available to all the network users on your domain. Please note that the default fields offered out-of-box can not be deleted, removed, renamed or changed .
To add custom fields Navigate to the admin portal then click on “Modules” -> “CRM” from the left hand navigation then “Configure Custom Fields” under the three dots, refer screenshot;
For all of the fields that you create, you need to specify a label, other specifications required for each type of field;
- Single Line Text
A text box for a single line (short) of descriptive text.
- Multiple Line Text
A text box for multiple lines of descriptive text.
- Multiple Choices (Multiple Selections)
Define choices for the user from which more than one can be chosen.
- Multiple Choices (Single Selection)
Define choices for the user from which only one can be chosen.
- Calendar Look up
A named date field where the user chooses a date from the calendar.
7. How do I setup a local currency for opportunities?
MangoApps gives you the advantage to easily setup the currency of your business deals in. With the currency support you can estimate the value of an opportunity using the currency you deal in and also in the customer’s local currency. To set-up the currency value navigate to the admin portal then click on “Modules” -> “CRM” and configure your Currency under “Setup“, refer screenshot below;
All amounts will be shown in this currency configured here. If the currency is changed in future, then the existing amounts will NOT be automatically converted to the new currency.
8. Can I add or edit the lead source?
By default, some of the industry standard lead sources values are available out-of-box. You can modify the lead source values as per your organization’s business process and replace the existing value with new values so that the records are associated correctly.
To add or modify lead source values, navigate to the admin portal then click on “Modules” -> “CRM” -> “Lead Sources” and click “+ Add a new Opportunity Lead Source” to add a new source or hover over the existing ones to edit/delete. These fields will be available to all the network users on your domain when creating an opportunity.
9. How do I transfer owner rights of an existing Opportunity?
The network admin on your MangoApps domain can transfer owner rights of any opportunities from the admin portal to any other network user by navigating to “Modules” from the admin portal then clicking “CRM” -> “All Opportunities” and clicking on “Transfer Owner Rights” against the respective opportunity, refer screenshot below;
10. Can I maintain Notes about the opportunity that everyone can see?
Yes, each member of the opportunity can add notes to the opportunity that will always be visible on the feeds details page on the right.
Please note notifications are generated for “notes”, if you wish to keep your team posted on on any activity then it is recommended to post an update. Notes are ideal to maintain contact details of the lead associated with the opportunity.
11. Can I sync my opportunity Files locally?
Absolutely, you can sync files associated with your opportunities just as you can sync your Project, Group or Department files. Click here to learn about MangoApps file sync.
12. Who can edit the opportunity details?
As an opportunity admin you can add members to the opportunity however ability to edit opportunity details are only available with the creators, network admins and co-ordinators.
13. Who all have access to the opportunities and its dashboard?
Only network users associated with the respective opportunity can view or search for the opportunities. Network admins can view all the opportunities from the admin portal irrespective of the membership.