Your data is your data—we’re just helping you organize it. You can export anything you’ve typed at any time into a clean XML-formatted text file (note: the export file will only contain text—images and files are NOT exported).
Domain Administrators (Admin) can export MangoApps data like the communications and membership lists in XML format.
The entire domain or specific projects.groups can be exported in MangoApps.
As a separate step, you can also use MangoApps for Windows Sync to get all the images and files on your domain from the cloud to your local machine.
Steps to Export domain data in MangoApps
1. Go to admin portal.
2. Navigate to “Compliance >Export Data”.
3. To export data now, click on “Export Data Now”
4. Once complete, you will be notified with an email and also a link will appear under “Export Data History” and also under admin’s “Account Info”.
5. The network admin can then click on the link to Download and Save the file. Please note that this will not include any “Files” inside the domain.
6. You can also configure the “Set up schedule for exporting network data” settings and click the “Save Settings” button for updates on a frequent interval.
Note: The export process might take a couple of minutes based on the number of records. Once the export is successful you will be notified via email.
Click here to understand the domain XML export data
Steps to Export Project/Group only Data and Members list in MangoApps.
1. Go to admin portal.
2. Navigate to Modules >Project/Groups.
3. Click on “Settings” the 3 dots, top right corner.
4. Click on “Export Projects/Groups”.
5. You can click on “Export All Projects/Groups data” that exports full data (excluding files) for all the projects/groups in the network in XML format.
6. You can click on “Export All Projects/Groups Members list” that exports only the member data for all projects/groups in the network in CSV format.
Note: The export process might take a couple of minutes based on the number of Projects/Groups. Once the export is successful you will be notified via email.
Document Sync for All Folders.
Download and install the MangoApps for Windows or MangoApps for Mac for your desktop computer to start using Sync to get all the files from the cloud synchronized to your local machine. Select all the top-level folders when adding folders to sync order to download all the documents you have access to.
Data on Shared cloud can’t be backed up by our shared-cloud customer directly.
MangoApps takes care of that on behalf of shared cloud customer. MangoApps Data is backed up nightly and written to multiple disks. We can perform full backup recovery if a system-wide emergency ever occurs. Our server hardware is also fully redundant. If one disk fails nothing will be lost and our system will not go down. Our up-time is over 99%.”