The network capability to control who can create new projects & new groups on the domain. Only users who have been assigned a project creator or a group creator role are allowed to create new projects or groups. Refer instructions here to setup Project/Group creators;
- Navigate to the admin portal -> Users -> Admin Roles
- Click the Project or Group creator link from the secondary navigation depending upon where you would like to set the permission
- Click on “Add Creator” button then type the users name or email you wish to add as creator. Click Make project admin to confirm.
- Navigate to Modules -> Projects or Groups (depending where you wish to apply the creator role)
- Click on the three dots button (Settings) at the right top, then manage settings.
- From the drop-down “Permissions to create a new group” select “Network Admins And Users With Creator Role” and click save to apply the setting.