Attaching files to your communications is important the best practices when collaborating in MangoApps. Attachments will be discussed the the question headings:
- Why should I attach documents to communications in MangoApps?
- How do I find files in MangoApps that were previously attached?
- How do I update attachments with new versions of the same file?
Why should I attach documents to communications in MangoApps?
There’s infinite reasons why you might need to attach a file to a communication. Some of the top reasons are:
- Attachments can be viewed by your followers and any user that can see your communication.
- For shared cloud customers, the built-in MangoApps Document Viewer can open and display over 300 file types without additional software download or installation.
- Any number of attachments can be added to any communication.
- You can use existing documents from your existing Enterprise Document Management systems like SharePoint, Box, DropBox, Google Drive and others.
- Attachments provide more descriptive media options than just text. Large documents, pictures, videos, spreadsheets or compressed archives containing anything can be attached.
- Attaching documents to communications in MangoApps is fast and easy. Throughout MangoApps you will find “Attach” links that will bring up the familiar MangoApps Attachment window.
How do I find files in MangoApps that were previously attached?
With MangoApps integrated search, you can search for attachments by a keyword in the filename of the file, in the body of the communication, or by the participants of the communication that the attachment was.
How do I update attachments with new versions of the same file?
To upload a new version of the same file, click on the small arrow on the top right corner of the file and select “Upload new version”