To help protect your organization’s data from unauthorized access, you can specify a list of IP addresses from which users can log in. Users outside of the specified login IP ranges cannot access the web portal.
While designating IP ranges will work on the web, there are a couple of downsides to this approach, including:
- Mobile clients, such as MangoApps on iOS and Android, will continue to work outside the network.
- TinyTake will continue to work outside of the IP range.
- Note: IP ranges between 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255 are not accepted as these are private IP ranges and cannot be used on the internet.
To restrict access on a single or on multiple IP ranges refer to the diagrams and steps below:
2. Click on Security from the left hand navigation
3. Click on Browser Access and navigate to IP range configuration.
4. Define one or more IP ranges & click on the “Save Settings” button to register your settings.
** NOTE: Admins will NOT be locked out by IP Range settings.