MangoApps does not have an option to delete a user/colleague as it will result in loss of all the feeds, messages, files etc shared by that user within MangoApps. Instead of deleting the user, we recommend to deactivate them.
Why should I deactivate users instead of deleting them?
The benefits of deactivating users instead of deleting them include but are not limited to:
- Their MangoApps content will remain intact and WILL NOT BE LOST FOREVER.
- Their account is recoverable if they ever need to be re-instated.
- They are not able to log in while suspended.
- They are not counted as a licensed user (paid account) while suspended.
- Their MangoApps content will not need to be manually transferred to other MangoApps users.
How do I deactivate a user?
To deactivate a user in MangoApps, you must be a MangoApps network administrator. After logging in as a network admin, you can:
- Go to the Admin portal.
- Choose “Users” -> “Manage Users”.
- Find the user in the list that you want to suspend.
- Place a check mark in the box next to the user’s name.
- Choose “User Tools” -> “Deactivate” and confirm the dialog that pops up.
delete user,suspend instead