To set a Team’s(Group, Project and Department) permissions
- Navigate to Team from left hand navigation bar and choose the team which you wish to set permissions for.
- Click Manage settings “3 dot” button and select “Edit ‘Team’ & Module Details”
Specify who can join and view group’s content by making groups either “Public”, “Private” or “Secret”. The creator initially sets the privacy level for the group.
- Public groups can be joined by any network user in the domain.
- Private groups appear in search results for groups and require an explicit invite from the group admin to join or acceptance of a user-submitted request to join the group.
- Secret groups do not appear in search results for groups and require an explicit invite from the group admin to join.
Default Member Role(Only available in Groups and Projects)
You can choose the default member role of new team members including:
- Member: No Admin Permissions
- Admin: Project Admin Permissions