Creating the One-Stop Shop for Employee Experience
Retail Dive webinar that investigates the employee experience transformation for The Raley's Companies, powered by MangoApps.
Frontline workers are the face of your retail business. They are tasked with creating an experience that turns one-time shoppers into loyal customers. They nurture customers on a journey—one that transforms them from “purchasing just the essentials” to becoming connected to your brand because they feel like part of a larger community.
What would it mean for your retail business if you could recreate that same feeling among your staff?
Instant mobile access can unite your staff whether you have eight stores or hundreds of locations. A digital communications hub allows you to leverage the ideas from frontline workers that drive innovation, share critical company information, streamline cumbersome communication with staff and build community across generations of workers. The webinar speakers will discuss:
- Recognizing opportunities to provide greater integration and connectivity between administrative/support staff and frontline staff.
- Determining what is needed to deliver on the opportunities and address any challenges connected to the employee experience.
- Spreading the word—encouraging employees to explore and use the digital communications hub.
- Offer eLearning and development across multiple states for operational education and government compliance.
- Measuring outcomes and using reporting dashboards to determine use and create relevant and valuable content for employees.