Zendesk is web-based help desk software that simplifies the customer support management process for both enterprises and customers. At MangoApps, we always believe in uniting our social power with existing business applications. We’re happy to announce that Zendesk users can now integrate right into MangoApps. Our new Zendesk integration will give MangoApps users an opportunity to manage their Zendesk customer tickets from inside of MangoApps.
This combo provides you with an efficient and organized system where you can track and centralize data while still managing workflow and employee-related activities. You can now create a completely collaborative workspace to streamline communication and increase customer service.
MangoApps + Zendesk: How Does It Work?
Zendesk integration is available as a module in Groups and Projects. The Zendesk module allows for automatic ticket fetching and posting within the project of your choice. You can respond to your customers and update a ticket status right from the feed. Simplify your projects by creating tasks right in MangoApps and copying all of the information you need with one click.
- New Ticket: Get your team to discuss and collaborate in MangoApps to resolve tickets created in Zendesk. Ticket information is automatically pulled into MangoApps based on the filter criteria configured by the project/group admin. It can also be manually fetched by admins on demand
- Ticket Status Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk it is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is also generated to notify followers in MangoApps
- Ticket Priority Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk it is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is also generated to notify followers in MangoApps
- Ticket Replies: When a reply is received on Zendesk, a ticket it is automatically fetched and updated in MangoApps
- Post a Reply From MangoApps: Some project/group users can be given permission to post a reply back to Zendesk from MangoApps
- Advanced Filtering Capabilities: decide which tickets you want to be fetched in MangoApps based on organization, priority, status, and/or tags.
Integrating Zendesk into MangoApps provides associated teams with customer information. Here are some of our favorite benefits the integration has to offer:
- A “One Firm” Concept – Client information is transparent and no longer kept in silos, opening the door for true collaboration
- A Business Development Culture – Enhance cross-selling opportunities and develop better customer relationships by connecting sales, account management, and support teams together.
- Process Standardization – Standardize processes and provide employees with the ability to track and measure client activities, ensuring client service by everyone in the firm
- Increase Efficiency – Consolidate your data sources and related tools, as well as the steps required to carry out tracking client relationship information
- Boost Client Service – Consolidate information to ensure important tasks or data do not fall through the cracks and enhance a firm’s client relationship processes
- Continuous Improvement– Simplify exchanges with the support team and customers throughout the entire development process, making it easy to collaborate, edit, and solve new development projects
- Internal collaboration– Make private comments all within the same threaded dialogue, keeping the whole team up to speed with every customer interaction