MangoApps is great, so is Mac OS X. Wouldn’t it be even greater if there was a native MangoApps client for Mac OS X? Well, now there is!
We are excited to announce the launch of MangoApps native client for Mac, a native Cocoa application written with the Mac power users in mind. MangoApps for Mac was developed in response to customer requests to have a native client for the Mac and not a cross-platform application based on Adobe AIR.
Features and Benefits
- One on One Group Chat – Chat and share in a private one-to-one conversation or with your teams on MangoApps in real time
- Colleagues tab with real-time presence – See who’s online, busy, or offline with integrated real-time presence
- Ad hoc teams – Add colleagues to a group chat on the fly
- Attachments – Download attachments with a click or drag and drop files into your message for uploading, view inline images in chat history and open it using native Mac applications
- Notification center support – Get MangoApps updates in Mac’s notification center
- 100% Adobe free – Native Cocoa experience, no Adobe Air needed
- Mac OS X 10.9 “Mavericks” or later
- An active MangoApps account
- An Internet connection