A wide range of options are available to address security needs of organizations from healthcare to government.
- Private Cloud and On-premise deployment options
- AWS powered data centre
- All data is encrypted during transit (256-bit SSL)
- At rest encryption of stored data
- Granular, application level, security focused configurations
- Fully automated configuration management
- Data retention, system backup and disaster recovery process and policy
- Active directory based user authentication
- Detailed user and system access logs
- Information access policy
- MangoApps has been tested and can pass security vulnerability scans and requirements (for example: QualysGuard)
Ultimate security for enterprise with behind-the-firewall deployments.
- Easy installation and setup. You provide the server, networking and base operating system (14.04 Ubuntu LTS), we do rest of the installation
- On-demand, zero-downtime, software upgrades over a secure VPN link
- Number of required nodes/hardware depends on size and nature of the deployment. Contact us for recommended server setup guide
|Private Cloud Deployments:
SAS-70, Type II certified, redundant datacenter
- Five different AWS regions to choose from(US, Europe, Germany, Asia, South America)
- Automated, zero-downtime, configuration and application upgrades
- Physical and Logical separation between customer data
- Each customer gets their own AWS EC2 instance, S3 Bucket as well as dedicated IP-address
- Each customer gets their own database (may reside on the same RDS instance)
- Regular security and systems audits
- Completely managed
- Contact us for additional details
|Typical Hardware and OS:
MangoApps scales both horizontally and vertically. A typical hardware node has the following specifications:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- 16+ GB RAM, 32GB recommended
- 100+ GB, fast, raided HD, SSD recommended
- Quad core CPU, 8 cores recommended
- SAN for file storage
|Required Ports: **
** If you have enabled email, active directory, or other system integrations, ports configured for those services must also be open on your server so that our servers can reach them.
- HTTP: 80
- HTTPS: 443
- XMPP: 5222, 5223
- RTMP: 1935
- Flash: 843 (Flash player socket policy)
|Technologies: MangoApps is built from the ground up using latest and greatest open technology stack (RoR, Java, Linux) to bring social software innovations to you faster & cheaper.
- Ruby On Rails
- Postfix and few other, high quality, open-source systems
MangoApps Private Cloud customers can configure a backup schedule from admin interface. In addition, all data is immediately exportable via secure download at any time XML format from the admin interface.
- Regular, Scheduled backups
- One-time backups
- XML Format
Connect, share content, import data, and extend functionality through smart integrations with:
Please see Integrations for complete list of systems MangoApps integrates with.