Cloud or On-premise, You Choose
MangoApps is one of the few services that gives you the flexibility to choose how it’s deployed within your organization – Shared Cloud, Private Cloud, or bring it behind your firewall. It’s up to you.
Difference between private cloud and on-premise deployment
From a functionality perspective, the two services are identical. However, on-premise deployments run inside your
data center on hardware provided by you. You control and manage all aspects of the service. With Private Cloud
deployments, we create a dedicated, high-availability, setup to run your instance of MangoApps. We will also manage the
service for you, including data backup.
Benefits of Private Cloud or On-premise over shared cloud deployment
Shared Cloud service offered at MangoApps.com is a super easy and fast way to get up and running immediately. It is every bit as reliable as our Private Cloud service. In addition to some enterprise focused functionality, the Private Cloud service adds the following things to our shared cloud service:
- Your very own domain name. e.g. my.yourdomainname.com
- Private cloud installation is physically separate from all other customers as we create your very own,
- VPN only access and additional access restrictions to suit your IT policy and needs
- System audit access and other system access logs are available upon request
- Advanced security features like mobile device management
- Custom data backup and retention policy
- Advanced user management and access log
- Priority support, live training, account management, and more.